Today, to a seemingly, much greater degree, than at any time, in recent memory, of American politics, policy, and direction, we are frequently, seeing, individual, political leaders, on the so – called, right and/ or abandoned, articulate positions, which seem to be established, more on rhetoric, and/ or politics, than realistic, fact – based, items. How often have we seen, a politician, assert, any message, that contradicts, possibly their position (or them, personally), is, Fake News? Wouldn’t our nation, be, much better served, if there was truth, rather than rhetoric or bluster, and real FACTS, became, both, a requirement of holding elected office? With that in mind, this article will try to briefly identify, discuss, and consider West Melbourne Raccoon Removal, using the mnemonic approach, why we ought to demand this simple level of integrity, from those, we elect.
1. False; future; supply; fruition: Just because one retains a particular, political perspective or position, doesn’t make it reality, and, any opposing position, fake! Although he has, according to political fact – checkers, lied, normally, 6 times every day, and reproduces the same statements, even when they have been reputed constantly, his core fans seem to think anything he asserts. How does that benefit America’s future, and provide, the amount of thoughts, to bring, relevant ideas, to fruition?
2. Care; agenda: While every politician, has some type of agenda, we want, and deserve leaders, who pay attention, to ramifications, and so on, rather than their political agenda and self – interests! What good does it do, to claim, everything else, is fake, when, especially, in this President’s tenure, he articulates, constant misstatements, etc?
3. Character; creative; fees; cite: Donald Trump has, to a far larger degree, than we have ever observed, repeated the exact accusations, and so on, or changed his story, to fulfill his populist agenda! We are in need of leaders, together with the character, to look for creative approaches, and the common good! Statements made, without veracity, and any attempt to cite true truth, is dangerous, in a public official!
4. Timely: Constantly, whining and whining, often dwells on the past, as opposed to seeking viable, well – regarded, timely action! We need solutions, rather than rhetoric and populist promises!
5. Source; alternatives; support; self – interest: Voters must demand, reliable sources of information, as opposed to accepting Fake News, and being fulfilled, if it serves their self – interest!
Don’t fall into the trap, of, possibly asserting, something, is actual, or confront FACTS, but instead, seek workable alternatives, which consider ramifications and alternatives. If we are to create American greater, it requires, more than slogans and/ or rhetoric, but demanding, realistic, well – considered alternatives!